Join Us on:

Phone: 614.235.2014   Columbus Location
Phone: 740.538.2962   Gahanna Location

Home | About Us | Veggies | Bakery | Flowers | Location/Contacts | History  

For over 40 Years, Smith Farm Market has specialized in the “Best of the Best” homegrown produce. As the new owners of Smith Farm Market, we, The Witten Family, plan on continuing the tradition. Approximately 80% of our produce is grown on our farm in Beverly, OH. The other 20%, including our Sweet Georgia Peaches and Tennessee Tomatoes, is purchased from family farms that we have been doing business with for decades.
Witten's Homegrown Sweet Corn

· Sweet Corn is our passion.
  (A topic of discussion 365 days a year.)
· The Earliest Sweet Corn in Ohio
· Hand-picked daily beginning at 2 a.m.
· White Corn available 2 weeks
  mid-season. Stay tuned for details.

Tasty Tomatoes

· Witten's Homegrown Tomatoes: Grown in
  the sandy soils of the Muskingum River
  Banks (Also known as Marietta Tomatoes
  or Ohio River Tomatoes)

· Delicious Tennessee Tomatoes
· Low Acid Yellow
· Cherry and Grape Salad
· Roma Paste
· Heirloom
· Mortgage Lifters
· Mr. Stripey

Delicious Berries

· Sweet & Juicy. Perfect for Pies, Jam or Just
  Plain Eating.
· Strawberries: Grown on our farm in season
  (May 20th-June 15th)
· Red and Black Raspberries
· Blueberries
· Blackberries

Sweet Georgia Peaches

· Our peaches taste like a peach should:
  Sugary Sweet & Run-Down-Your Arm Juicy



· Sweet & Ready to Eat!
All of our melons are Guaranteed.


· Nothing says summer like a juicy, ice cold

· Seedless/Seeded/Icebox Watermelon
· Crimson
· Sugarbabies

Tender Beans

· Delicious when prepared Fresh or Canned.
· Stringless Green Beans
· Half Runners

Apples & Cider

· Laurelville's award
 winning cider, and up
 to 10 variety of apples.

· Honeycrisp – You have
  to try one of these! The
  perfect blend of Sweet
  and Tart.
· Cortland

· Fuji
· Golden Delicious
Granny Smith
· Jonagold
· Macintosh
· Red Delicious
· Winesap

Fall Harvest

· Come get all your fall favorites!
· Jack-o-Lanterns
· Fall Mums
· Pie Pumpkins
· Winter Squash (Incredible selection)
· Gourds and Indian Corn
· Corn Stalks and Straw

More Fresh Favorites Available at the Market:

· Yellow Squash
· Zucchini
· Green Peppers
· Hungarian Wax Peppers
· Sweet Banana Peppers
· Yummy Peppers

· Cabbage
· Cucumbers
· Onions
· Nectarines
· Plums
· Potatoes
Click Here to learn more about us!


Recommend this website to a Friend
© 2009-2017 Smith Farm Market Ohio
Home | Our Produce | Our Plants | Our Bakery
Contact Smith Farm Market

website by:

Columbus Location: (MAP)
3341 Winchester Pike, Columbus, Ohio 43232
Phone: 614-235-2014
Bakery Open Daily 8am - 7pm
Flowers & Produce arriving April 19th!

Gahanna Location:  (MAP)
380 Agler Road, Gahanna, Ohio 43230
Phone: 740-538-2962
Open Daily 8:30am - 7pm